Saturday, July 14, 2012

The BIG Picture

"Just trust that everything is unfolding the way it is supposed to. Don't resist. Surrender to what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be. Great things are waiting for you around the corner." -Sonia Ricotti

Seriously?!?! That was my first thought as my car wouldn't shift gears last Sunday on my trip home from my weeks vacation.

Oh, but everything was perfect! I was less then 10 miles from my friends house where I had spent the past few days. I was on a decline and was able to pull my car into a shady, parking space by Lake Charleston. My AAA gold card allows for 3 free tows every year so I was covered there! My friend suggested an inexpensive, reputable auto repair place.

I am unsure of everything that is unfolding through this but I am relaxing in the fact that it is for my highest good! After three days of calling about the status of my car, it is fixed! Seems my transmission filter had rusted through and all the fluid leaked out. $109.75 repair bill.

Meanwhile back on the work front, I missed three days of work, no PTO time left. I am informed that this is an automatic write up and that I won't be getting paid for the days missed even though I am salary. I don't understand this policy but I am trusting that this is for my highest good as well!

When all is out of my "control" I simply "trust" in the perfection of the BIG picture that I can't see with my limited view! What I do know is that I was "gifted" from the UNIVERSE 3 additional days off work and tons of insight to my current position!


All is well. Everything is working out for my highest good. Out of this situation, only good will come. I am safe. Life is good. I live in the abundance of good things. I have all that I need. I have more then enough.I release fear. I let go of doubt. I accept prosperity. I am confident and successful in all that I do. I share the abundance of good in my life. I am rich in thought, word, and deed. My prosperity benefits me. My prosperity benefits others. I am worthy. I deserve the best. I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams. All the treasures of the Universe are mine. I am prosperous and successful. My life is full of richness and love. I achieve my heart's desires. ~ Louise Hay

No comments:

Post a Comment