Monday, May 10, 2010

Intuition

Listen to it! Take the time to know your intuitions voice. Then begin listening to it. You will be surprised where it takes you and what blessings it bestows upon you. 7 Jars of Peanut Butter is the result of me listening to that voice following it and seeing the awesome results. I probably hear and listen correctly to that voice 90% of the time. 10% of the time I am wrong. None of us like to be wrong. But being on the right path 90% of the time is awesome. Before taking off on this chapter of my life I kept hearing my intuition voice  telling me to go to a certain store. I tried to ignore it and tell it I don't need anything else. I had given away all my "stuff" except what fit into my car. I did go to that store and found 7 jars of natural chunky peanut butter on their clearance rack for .53 each. That is my favorite kind AND it was my manna from heaven so to speak. With little money I headed to California to a Mermaid by the Sea workshop. Starting out on my journey to being a full time artist.  Everyone said "so you are going to be a starving artist?" I said no with the reassurance that all of my needs were met. I have met some very awesome people since I left Indiana on 4/20/2009 (the 11th anniversary of us finding out my mom had leukemia) I find signifiance in that day. Her journey was only 4 months after that day. I don't know how long my journey will be but I do know it will be for the rest of my life. I plan on living each day as if it was my last. My hopes are to INSPIRE others to live up to their fullest potential through creativity and humor. Many have asked me to write a book about my journey. Upon thnking about it the title 7 Jars of Peanut Butter came to me. Of course! I am trying to write daily and I decided to start a blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment