Monday, January 17, 2011

Notice!!!!

WARNING: Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects-you DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice


NOTICE! Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of it's associated sites for studies or projects-you DO have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered my greatest honor! The Universe has blessed me with it's generosity and now I pay it forward! LOVE TO ALL! It is recommended that other members post a similar notice!


I saw this first "WARNING:" on a facebook's profile pictures. Not liking it at all I decided to write the second! Probably one of the reasons I decided not to be an attorney! I have been so blessed in my life and want everyone to be as blessed! There is more then enough a~bun~dance in this world to go around! All my needs are always met! dance! dance! dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment