Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sharing my story!


I have had a "situation" in my life that I want "fixed'! I am so exhausted and have just wanted to "quit" EVERYTHING! I am in a place in my life where I see the spiritual world and physical world mixed together. I asked the spiritual world to just let me "quit" and lay down my physical body and "pass over" to the spiritual realm. I hear "just wait to see how this all plays out". So I guess the answer is I must keep on going. I want to see HOW it is going to play out! NOW!!!! I have never been known for my patience in waiting for things. I am the little girl (woman) who would sneak, gently pull the tape off the wrapping paper see what my present was, then put it back together, and under the tree. Once again I find the importance of sharing our stories with others, writing our stories down. I was reminded of one of the events that happened to me while I was in California. I found that journal entry and I am sharing parts of it with you. This story goes.... listen to your intuition... follow it... travel light.... it's about the climb... trust... share your story!


May 8, 2009

I am sitting on the coast of Big Sur smelling a wonderful fragrance and watching the waves crash against the rocks. I slept in my car at Andrew (M...) State Park. I washed up and shaved my legs in the bathroom. It felt wonderful. I stopped and ate breakfast of a ham and cheese quiche and coffee. It was so good. I took a cup of coffee with me and a chocolate chip cookie. When I went into the gift shop right before I ate I saw a picture (first thing) of three pears on a table over looking the water and mountains. I knew I was at the right place.

****

Last night I came down the coast in the dark. I was sad, I was missing the scenery in the day light. Then I listened to my spirit. "You only need to see what the headlights in front of you show." Okay I get it ! My journey will only be revealed by a little at a time I just need to follow the light. Travel light, be the light, spread the light. There is one more thing about the light but I forget it right now. I listened to a song by Miley Cyrus last night right before I embarked on this leg. It is called "The Climb" I am sure it is the song that Samantha was talking about. It's not the destination, it's not whats on the other side it is the climb.

****

I talked to (a friend) yesterday and she asked what I am going to do when the money ran out. That hurt a little and put a bit of a damper on my spirit. God didn't bring me here to let me starve the Red Book said. I need to copy that down in my journal. It was so fitting when I read that part. When God tells you to go someplace GO and all will be provided for you. I have come to blossom and do what I am on this earth to do CREATE! CREATE! I do feel peaceful here. I need to create the "story" about the pear. Not sure what it will bring but I know it is a story I need to share.

****

I feel so blessed and grateful. I was suffocating before. I know I would rather risk it all and be a "starving artist" even starve to death. I know I won't starve but if I had to choose and I have chosen! This is the path for me. There is something magical here!

****


When I was writing that it is peaceful here and I need to share my pear story I saw a hawk flying around. I take that as a very good sign.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your story, I always look forward to reading your posts :)

    ReplyDelete