Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Smells that Transport

Last week was unusually stressful for me. I don't usually stress over things. I was trying to do too much in too short of time. Also there was some strain in a relationship with someone. I happened to go to the store and noticed Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea shampoo on the shelf. That is the shampoo I took with me to the Bahamas. I took a sniff and was transported back to the pebbled shower where I took so many showers washing the sea salt off my body. The whole relaxing experience was again vivid in my mind and the tension was released from my body. I know the research on how scents affect mood. If you happen to see me open my purse take out a bottle and sniff it, just relax. It is my Pomegranate Green Tea shampoo transporting me back to the Bahamas. Please do not disturb me for a while.... Ahhhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment